On May 10th I announced that I had accepted a new position, but had not yet started and therefore could not share the details. Well, today I am proud to announce that I have joined Dell.
In my new role as a Mobile Strategist I’ll be working to develop and implement a mobile commerce strategy for the CSMB Team (Consumer and Small-Medium Business).
In case you haven’t seen the news this is a very exciting time at Dell.
Here’s a brief timeline of recent events:
• March 22 - AT&T announced that they would soon begin selling the Dell Aero.
• April 7 - Dell's Mobile Activation Center Goes Live!
• May 13 - Michael Dell teased the crowd with the Streak at Citrix Synergy
Check out these links to learn more about the Dell’s new mobile products and services.
1) Learn more about the Dell Aero
2) Dell streak tablet entices people to watch, surf, connect, listen, and play
3) Dell Mobility Portal